Scare away birds and small pets with this predator replica of the most-feared aerial predator, the Great Horned Owl.
- Proven realistic visual scare
- Saves money on cleanup and repair
- 4-foot wingspan moves in the wind
- Intimidating, glassy eyes "follow" pests
- Owl scare decoy repels pest birds and other small animals
- Flexible wings move and flap in the wind realistically
Recommended for use wherever birds & small critters are a problem.
Pigeons, seagulls & gulls, grackles, crows, blackbirds, sparrows, starlings, barn swallows, and also works on rodents, rabbits, squirrels and more.
Ideal for use at:
Parks, fields, bushes, trees, yards, gardens, rooftops, patios, near light poles, telephone poles, waterfront property & businesses, airports & transporation platforms, marinas & boat docks, farm fields, orchards, vineyards, warehouses & manufacturing facilities.
Dimensions: 44" wingspan, 23" total head to tail, 6" head diameter. Materials: Head is hard plastic resin, body/wing is extra-durable, waterproof non-woven fabric supported by flexible cables and riveted plastic struts.
Click HERE for Prowler Owl Instructions.