Bayer Advanced 24 Hour Grub Control680579
- Excellent turf rescue formula, begins killing grubs in 24 hours!
- •Contains DYLOX (trichlorfon)
- •10-pound bag covers 5,000 square feet
- •Must be watered in after applying to become effective
- •Also kills ants, billbugs, crickets, cutworms, sod webworms, earwigs, grasshoppers, leafhoppers, millipedes, pill bugs (sow bugs), ticks and mole crickets
Damage from white grubs in lawns can show up anytime after mid-August. However, our experience has been that grub damage does not become obvious until September, or even into October. Damage from white grubs is usually localized. It is typical to have severe damage in irregular and isolated spots.
White grub damage may first appear as drought stress (gray-green discoloration and wilting in the hot sun). More severe damage causes the turf to die in large irregular patches that can be rolled back like a loose carpet. High populations of grubs may go unnoticed until discovery by raccoons or skunks. Raccoons, skunks and crows will turn over large patches of loose turf, eat the grubs and leave behind a torn-up mess.
Size: 10 pound bag treats 5,000 square feet for grubs and 7,500 square feet for other lawn pests.
Not for Sale in CA & ME
Click HERE to view the Safety Data Sheet.