Milorganite® Organic Nitrogen Fertilizer700210
Organic Nitrogen Fertilizer with 4% Iron
36 pound bag
America's favorite organic nitrogen fertilizer. It's easy and it works here, there, everywhere you want good things to grow.
- Non-burning foolproof application.
- A great summer fertilizer.
- No need to water in to activate
- Slow release, long lasting
- Provides uniform growth and a well-established root system.
- Releases minerals and nutrients over a 10 to 12 week period.
- Rich in non-staining iron
- Provides a rich green color and maintains it over periods of heat stress.
- Won't stain sidewalks or patios like other fertilizers.
- Adds organic matter
- Promotes beneficial microbial activity and improves the soil's ability to grow and nurture grass and plants. Ideal for sandy soils.
- Great for vegetables
- Encourages growth without interfering with flowering and fruiting.
- Meets U.S. EPA's "Exceptional Quality" standards
- Eco friendly - No need to worry about groundwater or well contamination. The slow-release formula stays in the root zone, even on sandy soils and even with frequent watering.
- Plant-available, non-leaching phosphorous. The slow-moving phosphorous in Milorganite stays in the soil for the plants to use. University tests in the sandy soils of Florida show that Milorganite's phosphorous is available to the plants but does not move into the groundwater.
- All purpose fertilizer
- Use all season long on annuals, perennials, fruits, ornamentals, trees, shrubs, and transplants
- Used by golf and turf managers for more than 85 years